Looking For Hackers 91-110

08/23/2009 01:28 Sodomizied#1
Looking for atleast 1 - 2 Players that can vac Earl DF With me I got 2 Alt's that we can apply with for Earl DF.

Server: Trieste

Please don't beg me for hacks I won't send you them , and if your going to Hack with me , Please have Skill Hack >.>

Edit: And don't post Useless Posts

Send me PM's if your Intrested and Never post your IGN , on this Forums.
08/23/2009 03:06 Keith1#2
Well if u wanna take gear off the alt Ill play it for ya Ive got all the hacks neccesary and more xD, will only do 1 or 2 dfs a day though cause I like getting some %s on my 14x Abby hunter xD
08/23/2009 03:13 Sodomizied#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith1 View Post
Well if u wanna take gear off the alt Ill play it for ya Ive got all the hacks neccesary and more xD, will only do 1 or 2 dfs a day though cause I like getting some %s on my 14x Abby hunter xD
Lol I have 2 Alt's we Can Apply with , I don't trust people with my Pro Accounts D:.
08/23/2009 03:36 Keith1#4
Ill play one of the alts if u want for you is what im saying. Because I dont play trieste but am bored alot of time and will help free of charge lol. Hit me with ur msn