i need new server hard way...

02/05/2014 01:53 elgohary#1
why all server i see players full +12 and i leave server
i want server like real conquer server hard way working server new :D
any one have this one ???
02/05/2014 07:37 marcbacor6666#2
<--- conquer51 classic new and fixed client has been reuploaded, Download it from our site! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] PVE SERVER
02/05/2014 11:39 Slushpupies!#3
Agreed, I would love to play a server where it takes you 3 months to get to first reborn, and that sockets are almost impossible.
02/05/2014 12:39 Aceking#4
Give it a little time ;)
02/05/2014 13:52 Soulfly25#5
Oh That's Right! You should wait someone will release that bro. I want also that. and I think you should play COPALS. COPALS is the same to conquer online classic.
hard to get. No HardWOrk No Items!
02/05/2014 19:57 pro4never#6
Pretty sure that love2hate is low rates and is considered the best public pserver out there.
02/05/2014 20:49 abdoumatrix#7
Even Conquer itself become to easy to get a good acc at it.

PS:
PvP Rules :D
02/05/2014 23:59 Spirited#8
I would definitely recommend Love2Hate with Pro4Never. From what I've seen and heard, they put a lot of effort into their server. It's got a real development team that knows what they're doing, and it's got great anti-bot systems in place.
02/06/2014 04:10 Slushpupies!#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Fang View Post
I would definitely recommend Love2Hate with Pro4Never. From what I've seen and heard, they put a lot of effort into their server. It's got a real development team that knows what they're doing, and it's got great anti-bot systems in place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Pretty sure that love2hate is low rates and is considered the best public pserver out there.
Very very true, server is solid and most probably the best classic server out there. But because it's been online for so long and many, many players are fully geared 2 soc +6-+9 holds me back to start on there.

However if they ever plan on resetting it or releasing a new fresh server or whatever I would be more than happy to start on there. :P
02/06/2014 06:04 pro4never#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post
Very very true, server is solid and most probably the best classic server out there. But because it's been online for so long and many, many players are fully geared 2 soc +6-+9 holds me back to start on there.

However if they ever plan on resetting it or releasing a new fresh server or whatever I would be more than happy to start on there. :P
Their NA server is relatively new.
02/06/2014 14:21 angel12345#11
Indeed Love2hate is probably the best server to go far because they been in the community for quiet sometime and very respectful, you can also try out erutpionco which is my server but I would firstly suggest Love2hate since there beyond better then us aswell as I stated been in the community for queit sometime and have a great team/player base.
02/06/2014 16:52 Slushpupies!#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Their NA server is relatively new.
True.. but I'm from the EU ... :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
Indeed Love2hate is probably the best server to go far because they been in the community for quiet sometime and very respectful, you can also try out erutpionco which is my server but I would firstly suggest Love2hate since there beyond better then us aswell as I stated been in the community for queit sometime and have a great team/player base.
And they have the old jump hehe :rolleyes: *jokes*
02/06/2014 18:49 angel12345#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post
True.. but I'm from the EU ... :'(

And they have the old jump hehe :rolleyes: *jokes*
Indeed they do ;)
02/06/2014 20:53 SteveRambo#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Fang View Post
Lol, Love2Hate has a good anti-bot system? Please stop joking. It's just a shitty cracked protector like Enigma or Themida (I don't remember which one). It's far from good, and it takes any mediocre reverser a couple of minutes to make a "clean" Conquer.exe with all the protection disabled.

It's still one of the only good servers out there, but saying their anti-bot system is good is a big fat lie.