Nova Raider Evolution account to donate

02/03/2014 22:53 mvali#1
Hello,

I'm not going to play nova raider evolution and I want to give this account to someone that like this game and want to have some fun with it.

The account details are like follows:
Level 35 Support ship
Hp 22408
cpu 1242
drone with 7789 damage hit and 52k hp
and many many other legendary features.

No charge. Just for you to have fun like I did :)
If you want'it write in this thread and I will pick one of you.
thx
02/03/2014 23:03 TuPac'#2
i want this acc *-* love this game and woring section --> freebies
02/04/2014 20:14 mvali#3
Tupac are you sure you want this acc to play with? I see you are quite a dealer around here. Sure you are not taking this to sell after?
You know this acc is not advanced enough to worth too much but is enough to have fun with.
02/04/2014 20:29 Scytex#4
I would like to have this acc :D
I already have a lvl 40iger hunter but my friends don't want to play nr with noob accounts..
Already searched for an account to buy for them but I never found one here.
02/04/2014 20:45 TuPac'#5
no rlly i dont sell its a donation unsellable:D
02/04/2014 21:18 mvali#6
Ok then it's yours :)
I will contact you on pm
02/04/2014 21:21 TuPac'#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvali View Post
Ok then it's yours :)
I will contact you on pm
thx u bro :o
02/04/2014 21:27 mvali#8
Sorry tupac.. I was refereing to silenz.
You look like a dealer :D no offence ok.

Silenz want's for a friend and knows a little about what's happening there :)

Account won by Silenz

Thread closed
Thank You