Fatelands Dekaron [Action 6: Aloken] y Cabal [Lost World]

08/22/2009 19:33 Fatelands#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

FATELANDS DEKARON

A war lasting for millennia! A destiny to fullfill! The time for DEKARON, the ultimate resistance against the sealed demon, has come: are you ready to answer the call?

Fatelands offer you an amazing Dekaron - Action 6 private server: ALOKEN!

+145 Weapons
New Mounts
New Pets
New Maps
Cherubin
DeathLand
PvpParty Working

Server features:
Rate: x750

Visit our web sites to download the client and start playing

Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Twitter: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

FATELANDS CABAL

Defend Nevareth and its citizens from a horrid fate. Face the evil, the fury and the destruction… Enter into our world and become a LEYEND!

Fatelands offer you an amazing CABAL LOST WORLD private server!

CHAOS ARENA
LORD OF WAR
FORGOTTEN TEMPLE B2F
FORBIDDEN ISLAND

Server features:
Rate: x750

Visit our web sites to download the client and start playing

Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Twitter: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You will find Dedicated GMs and Own Software Anti cheats !!!

Weekly Events for you! Vote for Us... and win FREE COINS!
And More... much More!!! Come and Play
08/23/2009 02:23 -GeForce-#2
How many threads was there created with FateLand?10?
08/23/2009 02:42 Venomblood314#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
How many threads was there created with FateLand?10?
ya indeed. Another failed server.
08/23/2009 21:56 mandarina#4
Extreme has launch a new fashion. Buy like 4 very good PC, make servers like Dekaron, Cabal, Shaya (recently),Perfect World and soon i bealive that even 9Dragons will be. Now after you have this things , make a team. NOW THIS IS THE BIG SECRET. There are few people who really know how to make a server (special a full of bugs one like Dekaron). But they really dont know that to make only one server (not 4), you need first of all to have a capable dev. , that has really much time to resolve the issues and all stuf. After that, you need some people who will make your server known to others and so on. Than you need to atract people on your server.
This guys from FateLands wanna make something , but they just start 2 things (2 servers) and none is complete. But what hell,the need for money is big. So they launch. And the result? see by yourself.

Example? Se Vitality, see Eternia...should i continue?

Hamachi server maybe are instable but at least there in know that some dev is doing just for fun. Or a server like Style Dekaron.
But i wont waste my time on servers like this MicroPayment servers (OnlyDekaron is the most wonderfull example of " i need money , buy D-coins for money ")
Respect all those who make servers AND KNOW HOW TO MAKE ONE AND THEY ARE DEDICATED TO PLAYERS , and go to hell all those who dont know not even how to make a freaking portal from Loa to DeadLands, bt they want donations (i feel like helping a retardem man ).
Just my opinion ...Peace!

PS:Sorry for my poor english ..im still learning