Problem with 50 gems / day

01/25/2014 10:57 yocontratodos123#1
I tried with many pages, but not work, please, you can give me a web that works? and a quick tutorial of how it works?

thanks, my english is bad:D
01/25/2014 17:49 jcettison#2
Actually, I've been having the same issues.
01/25/2014 19:32 yocontratodos123#3
Ok, thanks for you response. Someone help?
01/26/2014 00:31 UniversalUserAccount#4
Hi, sorry my English!

With Proxy: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
WithOut Proxy: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Everyone Says: use proxy to prevent from being banned from the game!

Behind the Scenes: normally wen you click to "shuffle" the server of the game pick a card (not you) - if you disable the internet connection, pic a card, you will see the result and the game will restart by it self. the next time it will be the same result UnDependently from your next chose!

The Hack Script: it "shuffle" the cards - check the result without to pic a card - auto restart (made the Author of the script) -"shuffle" again - .... - and again! the chance is 10% to get 50 gems, but if you "shuffle" enough times you eventually will get the 50 gems

i have found a desktop version in this forum that the "stop-reloading-the-script-automatically"-problem does not exist and after an hour a get my gems!

I hope this will help!
01/26/2014 14:07 yocontratodos123#5
ok thanks, I try to do
01/26/2014 16:41 jcettison#6
The 50 gem daily bonus on Nuan2k does not work. It does not allow a proxy to be used, thus I get the 30-minute ban before the 50 gems is awarded.
01/28/2014 22:48 walt_heisenberg#7
well, I think that daily bonus is patched, I tried 3 times with and without proxies and I' ve been banned everytime...