[B]100PayPal [S]80PSC

01/22/2014 20:50 Meqaman™#1
title ^^

skype : blindness111
01/22/2014 20:51 H.A.Z.E#2
Brauche 30€ PayPal.
Geht das auch?
01/22/2014 21:20 Schattenboosting#3
würde gerne 1x50 und 1 x 10€ gegen 50-55€ paypall tausche pn
01/22/2014 21:23 Meqaman™#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schattenboosting View Post
würde gerne 1x50 und 1 x 10€ gegen 50-55€ paypall tausche pn
sure why not ( i think i understood )

add me on skype
01/22/2014 21:31 Schakon#5
If you go first and send me PayPal i can give you the psc code.
01/23/2014 09:13 Meqaman™#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schakon View Post
If you go first and send me PayPal i can give you the psc code.
I won't go first.
We will use a middleman on my cost.
I should have mentioned it. Sorry.
01/23/2014 09:24 BoomBasTisch#7
Würde ich machen, aber nur wenn du mir auf Guthaben.de für 100€ e+ Guthaben kaufst
01/23/2014 12:38 Meqaman™#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBasTisch View Post
Würde ich machen, aber nur wenn du mir auf Guthaben.de für 100€ e+ Guthaben kaufst
Would you please read previous posts before posting...
I don't speak this language. Gosh...