[RELEASE] Action 6 Difference ~Megaupload~

08/20/2009 02:52 ReplyFWD#1
Action 6 Difference :

Part 01 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 02 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 03 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 04 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 05 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 06 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 07 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 08 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 09 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 10 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 11 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Give Me a ~Thanks~
08/20/2009 05:11 MMOPerfectionİ#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplyFWD View Post
Action 6 Difference :

Part 01 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 02 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 03 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 04 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 05 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 06 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 07 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 08 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 09 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 10 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 11 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Give Me a ~Thanks~
WHAT THE SHIT?!
08/20/2009 09:54 [GA]Lightning#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cake* View Post
WHAT THE SHIT?!
lol this is th normal Dekaron Difference Files from Silkbotter

@ReplyFWD

forget it with your thanks

no credits to silkbotter and you will a thanks its right ^^ OMFG

fail
08/20/2009 10:16 Zombe#4
Riiiiight...

[RELEASE]DK-KR!!

I g1vez u tha DK-KR!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I takez all tha cred1t!

I dont know what is more stupid, my post above or your thread.
Just a note to game-hi: I don't accually take the credit, I just p0wn the noob... The sexy noob.. Rawr... >_>
08/20/2009 10:50 janvier123#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMage View Post
lol this is th normal Dekaron Difference Files from Silkbotter

@ReplyFWD

forget it with your thanks

no credits to silkbotter and you will a thanks its right ^^ OMFG

fail
agreed :)
08/20/2009 10:53 lelothebest#6
Quote:
Action 6 Difference :

Give Me a ~Thanks~
i wanna give u a thanks coz ur HOT :O
08/20/2009 13:07 grondinm#7
now y would u post something that is already on here and try to take credit for someone else work?
08/20/2009 17:04 HellSpider#8
LOL! This "release" is a total failure. Why the hell are you posting silkbotters files and ask for thanks? It's his work dumbass...

(I'm not insulting, there just isn't a word that matches the case better)

This picture kinda is kinda right for the situation (earlier posted by NHS):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/20/2009 17:14 ♠Blunt♠#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelothebest View Post
That's not HIM for real :rolleyes:
08/20/2009 18:15 ReplyFWD#10
ya Just Siklbotter Have Making In RapidShare = Long Downlaod

Me I Have Making In MEGAUPLOAD

Its a Big Difference
08/20/2009 18:20 Bakloma#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelothebest View Post
you are really so dumb and naiv that you think this is him? i really hope you just acted like, otherwise you are not really smart

Quote:
ya Just Siklbotter Have Making In RapidShare = Long Downlaod

Me I Have Making In MEGAUPLOAD

Its a Big Difference
not really. i just have to stick out my DSL cable and put it in again to get a new IP and jump the 15 minutes of waiting
08/20/2009 18:41 grondinm#12
RapidShare is really not that bad....plus you should have just posted your links in the original thread instead of making a new one. or explaining what you where doing so that it did not make people think you where trying to take credit for his work.
09/08/2009 17:30 mama12#13
thx, Megaupload is better, but if u used some1s files then should have credit them. THX anyways it didnt take 2 days to download it.