Social Point Working 100%

01/19/2014 11:57 aff_root#1
hi all, I come from the country of Indonesia
I will share the tools social point for you ;);)

>>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] <<<<
01/19/2014 14:54 NurSuntuk#2
wow thanks it working
01/19/2014 16:46 Fvck Face#3
work thx
01/20/2014 10:23 aff_root#4
sama sama :D
01/20/2014 10:44 kaido125#5
Gk Work tuhh cit DC nyah semua gk work :(
01/20/2014 13:12 aff_root#6
I'm Sorry all, gold in dragon city not work
01/20/2014 13:29 NurSuntuk#7
ini forum luar make inggris woi
01/20/2014 13:46 aff_root#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurSuntuk View Post
ini forum luar make inggris woi
wkowko, maklum bang
saya gk bisa bahasa inggris :handsdown::handsdown:
01/20/2014 14:57 kaido125#9
Ada Cit Ninja Saga ?? :D

Kalo Ada Share Donk :)
01/21/2014 01:54 teguhirawan#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff_root View Post
hi all, I come from the country of Indonesia
I will share the tools social point for you ;);)

>>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] <<<<
hi ada yang monster legends ga???:):):)
01/23/2014 11:31 YusriLShuffle#11
gan boleh minta scriptnya ? xD
01/23/2014 19:46 oldskull09#12
its working.. thanks.. need to reset my char in dw.. xD
01/24/2014 10:25 علي محمد#13
what's a user name and password ?
01/24/2014 10:26 aff_root#14
sorry, guys, if you want a username and password can PM ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])