PROMOS

01/19/2014 02:02 worldofwarcraft88#1
Hey guys i want to buy Promo games in DUO QUEUE in North America.

im 0-2 got trolled....
i would like to get 8-2 or 7-3 i was diamond 5 24LP last season,

just send me a private msg or inbox if you can help
diamond 1 ++ if possible
i main jungle.
01/19/2014 02:43 NexusOfLoL#2
Can do it solo queue, I don't have an account on NA to duo with you, add me on skype if you want: Nexus.Boost
01/19/2014 02:51 TheEpicStore#3
add: challenger.booster
01/19/2014 03:56 worldofwarcraft88#4
nobody can do now :(
01/19/2014 04:01 Peanut Head#5
$50USD duoQ NA 90%win rate
01/19/2014 05:51 worldofwarcraft88#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut Head View Post
$50USD duoQ NA 90%win rate
msged u no answer.
01/19/2014 07:31 I Called Mid#7
I'll do it, please check me out ; I'm Ex-Challenger Diamond 1 S3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/19/2014 08:50 PokeGoTM Support#8
I can do the job. mighty19951 in skype.
01/19/2014 09:01 Galaxay#9
Well , My Challenger booster can do it !
8W For 35 Euro
Skype : Lydia.johnson915

Regards :)