92m SP PVP Char / paid until December 6, 2014

01/18/2014 22:23 Hikaru92#1
***I'll be very grateful if an admin enable images for my post, so skill levels are easier to view.***

Introduction

Hello everyone.

Want to sell my EVE Online account, with a 92'5 million SP toon, focused in PvP mainly, but well-worned in PvE.

Capital ships is almost a reality, because I have been training for Archon, so it's a matter of a month or so to fly it very well.

Assets have an estimated value of 4 billions, including a lot of PvP and PvE ships. Wallet is actually holding 1.155b. No kill rights, possitive sec-status.

Also, account is paid until December 6, 2014, so you can play like a year without worries. I don't have any problem sending API for a check.

Skill highlights

I couldn't list all the skills because of limitations of the forum, so the list is incomplete. I omitted trading, sciencie, corporation management, etc., because they are mainly irrelevant.
You can check complete skill list here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Overall, main character can fly all subcapital ships with a max level proficiency. Guns and missiles are maxed out, too.

Payment

First of all, I only accept PayPal. My account is verified. We we'll use the integrated Trade system here in the forums.

Price tag 399€, but I'll consider other offers via PM.

You can also buy the account with eBay:

Thank you very much to everyone.
01/20/2014 09:05 Hikaru92#2
Bump!

Discounted price!

Please, if you have any offer, PM me!

Thank you very much.
01/22/2014 08:58 Hikaru92#3
Bump!

Please, PM me with offers! Even if they're lower than the initial price!

Thank you very much.
01/23/2014 10:16 Hikaru92#4
New and final price: 399€ for an account with one year paid subscription and 92m SP!

Hot deal!
01/24/2014 21:21 Hikaru92#5
Sold, thanks to everyone interested.