[Help] Add item to new character!

01/18/2014 04:10 thenewlife0404#1
I have already added items to all 11 dev-char in user_bag table in character DB
But, when I create new characters, just have 8 characters have items, include:
Knight, Hunter, Incar, Vicious, Segnale, Bagi, Aloken, Wizard.

Concerra, Seguriper and Half Bagi don't have any items in their inventory.

PC index of my server:
1 Knight
2 Hunter
3 Incar
4 Vicious
5 Segnale
6 Bagi
7 Aloken
9 Wizard
10 Concerra
11 Seguriper
12 Half bagi

I think the problem relates to PC index.
Help me if you can, please!
01/18/2014 08:58 janvier123#2
Please use SEARCH, this has been posted more then once, please make some effort to create a server, thx
01/18/2014 11:33 thenewlife0404#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
Please use SEARCH, this has been posted more then once, please make some effort to create a server, thx
I searched and I knew how to do that. Can you read my post again, please ?
01/19/2014 00:26 janvier123#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewlife0404 View Post
I have already added items to all 11 dev-char in user_bag table in character DB

Srr edit
01/19/2014 03:11 Decima#5
umm, actually it would be user_bag, or user_suit, cant add items to user_character jan, u know that lol

and to the OP, stop being a noob, i searched found 4 posts that answer this, just like jan said, all u have to do is use a small fraction of ur brain, just so i dont have to see another ignorant post by you about this ill make it simple

make an account
put the new user_no on the dev character(s) (keep note of their original user_no so you can put it back when ur done)
log in to the account, login to the dev character, put w/e items u want on it, log off, replace his user_no with the original one it had

VIOLA!! i didnt even have to search or even come here at all to figure this out, its common sense, which i hate to say will be a requirement to run a server, if you dont have any, then quit now ffs, cus we arent going to supply you with every little stupid thing u cant figure out or find on ur own.
01/19/2014 08:49 janvier123#6
my bad it was late :(