The Elder Scrolls Online Psijic Order (24/7) Beta Key

01/18/2014 00:32 MikeBass#1
Hey there!

I am wanting to buy an Elder Scrolls Online key!

Offer: 100-150$

I also prefer going through a middleman!

PM me or add me on Skype: mikebass07 (There is a problem right now, so if it doesn't work, just leave me your Skype-Name by PM! )

Regards
Mike
01/18/2014 00:50 Sakze#2
i have a Beta key when you need.,
01/18/2014 08:37 MikeBass#3
I need! ;) Have you added me to Skype yet?
01/18/2014 08:48 Kreenk#4
Hello.
I can give you a Key for 60€/70 USD.
01/18/2014 08:56 MikeBass#5
Can you PM me your Skype name?

OR send me some proof at least! I only take 24/7 full beta keys!

No weekends, etc.! Only full, around the clock keys!
01/18/2014 11:33 exc4#6
i got one
02/23/2014 18:00 wow4y#7
Is anyone else giving away Psijic Order keys? Please contact me via PM. I appreciate any further time I can spent researching more about what is really going on in this game, by actually playing it. Thank you!

All the best!