Which is better - cSro or tSro?

08/21/2009 00:44 peidas#16
Havent tried Csro still but i guarantee if u try Tsro ull never want to leave. Cant compare lagness due to not having played in Csro but i can say that i havent got probs in terms of lag in Tsro. Btw if u go to Tsro be sure to go to server M its where all english speaking players gather.
08/21/2009 01:12 Zoloft#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by peidas View Post
Havent tried Csro still but i guarantee if u try Tsro ull never want to leave. Cant compare lagness due to not having played in Csro but i can say that i havent got probs in terms of lag in Tsro. Btw if u go to Tsro be sure to go to server M its where all english speaking players gather.
What about the ip bans?
08/21/2009 01:35 PhreaK™#18
From what i have heard they wont ip can untill we make the servers constantly crowded...until just play and have fun
08/21/2009 01:53 Zoloft#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreaK™ View Post
From what i have heard they wont ip can untill we make the servers constantly crowded...until just play and have fun
Lol...what will you do when the ban arrives to your lvl6x char? :D
08/21/2009 02:39 PhreaK™#20
Lol i couldnt care less i dont spend silk on it and plus im just playing this till Aion comes out which isnt very far away.
08/21/2009 04:40 WorldDj#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
Lol...what will you do when the ban arrives to your lvl6x char? :D
Lol, it wont happen trust me.
08/23/2009 00:24 Profix#22
See I wanted to play tSro, but I couldn't copy the hundreds of error messages I was getting into a translator, so I rage quit.

I will sell my right kidney to someone who can make me an account...

Right now I'm downloading cSro after just making an account. I hope it isn't as bad as people say :(
08/23/2009 01:12 Zoloft#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profix View Post
See I wanted to play tSro, but I couldn't copy the hundreds of error messages I was getting into a translator, so I rage quit.

I will sell my right kidney to someone who can make me an account...

Right now I'm downloading cSro after just making an account. I hope it isn't as bad as people say :(
Im playing cSRO without any problem. I love the english community and the chinese guys are friendly too. :mofo:
08/23/2009 01:32 Profix#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
Im playing cSRO without any problem. I love the english community and the chinese guys are friendly too. :mofo:
What server are you playing on?

EDIT: I can't seem to get part 3 or 6 uncorrupt.
08/23/2009 01:55 Zoloft#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profix View Post
What server are you playing on?

EDIT: I can't seem to get part 3 or 6 uncorrupt.
Golden Age ;)