SWSRO Media.pk2

08/18/2009 14:25 LostPot#1
hey guys I already did this topic and admin closed it.
I need media.pk2 that works with keyPresser., media.pk2 of babbe doesn't work
. (When i start KeyPresser game stucks)
Maybe you know good English media.pk2?
Tnx
08/18/2009 14:40 psydeblo#2
I need media.pk2 that works with keyLogger? lol?
08/18/2009 14:42 retrox#3
KeyLogger or KeyPresser?
08/18/2009 15:13 LostPot#4
KeyPresser ... sory... so you know one?
08/18/2009 15:20 _HouseMusicx3#5
use the search function -,- u can stay at ur old one u just need to download lolkoppīs english patch and auto select patch thats all u need to do.
08/18/2009 16:16 Maximus9229#6
Maybe some1 can post the link to it would be really nice!:handsdown::handsdown:
08/18/2009 16:30 _HouseMusicx3#7
here he client with high range the autoselect patch and the loader

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Credits:lolkop !!!!!!

dont forget to thank me