TESO Chit Chat

01/12/2014 22:48 Requi#1
Da es bis jetzt noch keinen Chit Chat für The Elder Scrolls Online gibt, dachte ich mir, ich eröffne mal einen.

Rules:

Quote:
Ihr dürft hier über alles reden was mit TESO zu tun hat, egal ob ihr eine Frage habt oder nur ein bisschen über TESO plaudern wollt.
1 Wort Posts ala "lol" sind zu unterlassen!
Viel Spaß



Because there isn't any Chit Chat or The Elder Scrolls Online yet, I thought, I'm going to open one.

Quote:
You are allowed to talk in this thread about all things belonging to TESO.
It doesn't matter whether you want to ask something or you just want to talk about TESO.
Posts like "lol" are forbidden!
Have fun
01/12/2014 23:05 dacx#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (actually used as a chit-chat)
01/12/2014 23:12 Requi#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacyon View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Didn't see that one and forget that he created it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacyon View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (actually used as a chit-chat)
This account is banned, so I thought I can start a "real" Chit Chat.

Thank you for reminding.