Weil ich aus privaten Gründen keine Zeit mehr für World of Warcraft finde, verkaufe ich meinen Account.
Auf dem Account befindet sich ein Level 80 Krieger, und einige Twinks.
Ich habe den Account bis vor einer Woche noch aktiv gespielt.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Because of privat reasons I don´t have time for World of Warcraft any more, so I am selling my Account.
I have played this Account active until a week ago.
On the Account there is a level 80 warrior and some twinks.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Auf dem Account befindet sich ein Level 80 Krieger, und einige Twinks.
Ich habe den Account bis vor einer Woche noch aktiv gespielt.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Because of privat reasons I don´t have time for World of Warcraft any more, so I am selling my Account.
I have played this Account active until a week ago.
On the Account there is a level 80 warrior and some twinks.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]