New itemshop project

12/28/2013 21:32 Renzuccio#1
Hi guys,
i'm an italian web devolper and i'm here to ask to some people a bit of opinions.
I've got in my head a little project for too long and i decided to realize it.
I would create a new service for all metin2 game founders and for anyone who wants it.
I've seen that a lot of people have problems with metin2 itemshops, problems like automatic paypal purchase or the diffuculty to add new items and configure everything.
And I thought : "It would bel all easier if all the dirty work is done by the software"
I would create a website like [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , and on this website i will make a registration form. When you register on this website, automatically a sub-domain like [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is created.
When you go on this website, you log-in with your username and password(given after the registration) and start the configuration(things like database connection, paypal email etc.) and all other work is made by the software.
You can edit items, connections, see statistics and logs on the admin panel, without pass from the database.

This service obviously will be charged, or with an initial registration tax, or with a low % of all transactions.

What do you think about all this? :)

Obviously all data(database, emails, private informations etc.) will be encrypted with a digest
12/28/2013 21:34 LowInstinct#2
Not bad!