[REL] BoxyBot Premium Unlocker

12/26/2013 03:27 Maurice#1
Hi,

Don't ask me why but Sinlyu got bored tonight...

He made a unlocker for the Premium version of BoxyBot, because he knew how the system works.. Suprise suprise..

Who steals can burn, thank you very much ^^

Download is below in the attachment's, VT you can do yourself, if you don't like/trust don't respond/download.

Kind regards,
This Fucking Retard.

PS: First run: Don't run the Unlocker, just register your email normally, after that, start the Unlocker, and then again the BoxyBot.. It is free4use.

Anhang removed.
12/26/2013 07:06 Darkorbit GamerZ#2
work ?
12/26/2013 09:08 Angel1310#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/26/2013 09:58 sagolea#4
Even free for the premium version this box is 0 compared to Tbot.There is no point in downloading this shit at all(not the unlocker)
12/26/2013 11:03 Madatek#5
This is warez. Warez are not allowed on this board. No matter what he "stole", that job is always copyrighted. This is illegal, you know?

#closerequest
#reported
12/26/2013 11:06 PrdlyAndel#6
Hmm okey sinlyu. I thought you are good programmer but you are only shit cracker. But that was really bad thing what you did :) It what coming soon will be for you very bad :D See you soon sinlyu :) You started big war I think. Nectix do something with Sinlyu and Willie Wortel please. Cracks are allowed on EPVP.
12/26/2013 11:10 Cinques#7
How to get back the Proxy Settings without opening The Cracked?
12/26/2013 11:12 fuso98#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinques View Post
How to get back the Proxy Settings without opening The Cracked?
Yeah good question ^^ just don't use the crack ;)
12/26/2013 11:13 PrdlyAndel#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinques View Post
How to get back the Proxy Settings without opening The Cracked?
Hmm stop using cracked version and buy normal licence :) That shit crack will be soon fixed :D
12/26/2013 11:17 'Heaven.#10
Finally, WW is back...
I thought this day will never come :)

Nice release, even if its not made by you. I look forward to see some releases for the darkorbit community from you :p

Can you pm me your skypeadress? Sadly i lost it
12/26/2013 11:21 Dаnny#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
Hmm okey sinlyu. I thought you are good programmer but you are only shit cracker. But that was really bad thing what you did :) It what coming soon will be for you very bad :D See you soon sinlyu :) You started big war I think. Nectix do something with Sinlyu and Willie Wortel please. Cracks arent allowed on EPVP.
Yeah, cracks are allowed. :)

And you should definitely learn some English. I couldn't understand the most of your message.
12/26/2013 11:26 PetersonCZ#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
Hmm okey sinlyu. I thought you are good programmer but you are only shit cracker. But that was really bad thing what you did :) It what coming soon will be for you very bad :D See you soon sinlyu :) You started big war I think. Nectix do something with Sinlyu and Willie Wortel please. Cracks arent allowed on EPVP.
War? If they started war then you started it ages ago since you do propaganda for your boxybot in all of your posts
12/26/2013 11:34 melikhan#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
Hmm okey sinlyu. I thought you are good programmer but you are only shit cracker. But that was really bad thing what you did :) It what coming soon will be for you very bad :D See you soon sinlyu :) You started big war I think. Nectix do something with Sinlyu and Willie Wortel please. Cracks arent allowed on EPVP.
Even if he started war, there isn't much you can do, I mean are you going to hack his pc or something?

Anyways, this is just a spamthread about "why did you do that" or "work?" ...
12/26/2013 11:36 PrdlyAndel#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirecekxxx View Post
windows button -> type proxy -> hit enter -> uncheck the checkbox
Reported!!!

EDIT: (For Mirecek in CZ) Hmm vidím, že asi nejsi vůbec solidární, to co jsi udělal je hodně špatný čin. Pomáháš sinlyovi, což je asi ten nejméně dobrý člověk. Proč to děláš člověče? Něco ti řeknu, ty děláš jenom poskoka, ale nakonec z toho nic není. Srovnej si to v hlavě, doporučuju to.
12/26/2013 11:40 fuso98#15
The only thing that i can do is that Sinlyu know how my license system work because he helped me to do it... I hope he is happy now :) very nice gift of xmas ;)