Congratulations Funhacker

12/24/2013 15:32 cruey#1
Soooo for anyone who is as slow as myself and have only just noticed the new moderator of the eo development section, I would like to announce a step in the right direction for this forum. Maybe it's growth is a little stunted at the moment but I'm happy that we will be represented by our new moderator funhacker.

Though I can't promise he will love keeping us all on our best behaviour, I'm sure he will enjoy the power to set right what goes on wrong in this forum. I trust he will make a fair moderator. Congratulations!
12/24/2013 19:54 .Horror.#2
Very much agreed , Hopefully the EO section will come back to what it once was
~Your Horrors
12/25/2013 10:16 dark2141#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
Soooo for anyone who is as slow as myself and have only just noticed the new moderator of the eo development section, I would like to announce a step in the right direction for this forum. Maybe it's growth is a little stunted at the moment but I'm happy that we will be represented by our new moderator funhacker.

Though I can't promise he will love keeping us all on our best behaviour, I'm sure he will enjoy the power to set right what goes on wrong in this forum. I trust he will make a fair moderator. Congratulations!
Agreed!!, Congratulations! :):)
12/25/2013 18:29 georgeion92#4
Congratulations for funhacker! hope he will do the best to revive this section
12/25/2013 18:39 javairc#5
Congratulations funhacker , we all support u!! hope this sections will come back :D
12/26/2013 01:11 D4RK_4NG3L#6
Congratulations funhacker hope that old times come back again to this forum and together we can do what others have dreamed to do alone :D
12/27/2013 01:40 GM Trilogy PM#7
Congratulations for funhacker! Hope he will do the best to revive this section back ! :D
01/01/2014 22:13 Elsastylez#8
Congratulations ;)

#closed