Willing to give my UCE for a Untradeable to Tradeable

12/22/2013 12:05 kennethas#1
Hello peps :D

im willing to share my UCE for a help of how i can trade a untradeable items to make it tradeable..

interested? pm me ;)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/03/2014 11:24 blindas#2
rf overdose :P use the search button pal :) and goodluck.. most of the common cheats in rfoverdose are already disable such as flyhack/atk spd hack/spd hack/untradable to tradable etc.. but there's one thing that still working and very useful specially for mages and HC :) using shield + 1hand staff..
01/04/2014 13:35 kennethas#3
u sure RFwar-RFOD fly hack wont work? and also i can still use WPE.. but maybe the WPE been patch.. cuz once i use it.. i get dc after playing the record one.. but fly hack?

nahh still working :D
01/06/2014 12:30 Elite.Pain#4
is there a dupe on RFOlympic? Just asking guys >.<
01/06/2014 16:19 blindas#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethas View Post
u sure RFwar-RFOD fly hack wont work? and also i can still use WPE.. but maybe the WPE been patch.. cuz once i use it.. i get dc after playing the record one.. but fly hack?

nahh still working :D
fly hack works visually but the mobs can still hit you :) in short its useless.. most of the hacks in rfod is not working anymore specially the useful hacks :) but if you're really a hacker and not a leecher you can discover a new hacks with your own skills if you know what i mean ;)..