PLEASE help me

08/13/2009 07:19 Lahdeedah#1
i'm new to making private servers =/.

I have a couple questions. I was looking on how to make an own custom downloadable client, and it said I had to find this JAVAC file in my BIN folder. I can't find that. On top of that it says I need JDK5 or 6, which I downloaded D:. Does it mean update 5 or 6? One more thing, could I make a private server out of this? It was a really good one, but the guys hard drive crashed, and I want to edit it around a little bit. Put custom things and stuff, but I'm new to this whole thing. It wasn't a custom source, but a lot of servers weren't really made like this. I liked it, though, so I want to build on it. Please help if you know. Here's a pic:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and here's another [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

here's where I got the guide how to make the client (I think this is how to make the your own custom client) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If that's not it, I was looking for something where I could change the skins, and make it compatible with the new server. I'm so clueless
08/13/2009 07:54 Bakloma#2
what game? look in the right section/s :facepalm:
08/13/2009 20:12 invisible#3
#closed