damage hack 16384

08/12/2009 03:51 blackendowsthesky#1
pano po gwin un????????? thx
08/12/2009 05:11 elmotoots#2
madali gawin yan sir try mo search!
08/12/2009 05:17 cool_08#3
-
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
its just der.. search!
:cool:
-
08/12/2009 05:40 PiReights#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackendowsthesky View Post
pano po gwin un????????? thx
it's the one hit hack...

just freeze the value to 16384 instead of 20000 to avoid being detected...

btw,

wrong section buddy...

this is a no question section and exclusive only for hack exploits...
08/12/2009 06:30 Derflinger#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiReights0620 View Post


it's the one hit hack...

just freeze the value to 16384 instead of 20000 to avoid being detected...

btw,

wrong section buddy...

this is a no section section and exclusive only for hack exploits...
I think you mean no question section
instead of no section section ^^
08/12/2009 08:14 armorwiz#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiReights0620 View Post


it's the one hit hack...

just freeze the value to 16384 instead of 20000 to avoid being detected...

btw,

wrong section buddy...

this is a no section section and exclusive only for hack exploits...
Sir, i tried this already but damage still remained the same. I know i have done it correc tly though because when i changed value to 20000, it kills mobs with 1 hit. changing value to 16384 does nothing for me though. any ideas?
08/12/2009 08:19 bloodyraven26#7
The affect of 16384 is athena sword skill by mage...

It help you to double your attack in dungeon since 20000 is no longer working!!!
08/12/2009 08:54 armorwiz#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyraven26 View Post
The affect of 16384 is athena sword skill by mage...

It help you to double your attack in dungeon since 20000 is no longer working!!!
I understand. Although as I have said, once I freeze that address to 16834, damage is still the same before I had that frozen. I used ronan's value in practice mode btw since nothing is coming up with arme's athena's sword skill when i scan it at 16320.
08/12/2009 09:28 bloodyraven26#9
I think you will notice the effect of 16384 in dungeon or PVP mode only.


You can't see it in the practice mode because all of characters their are immune to buffs.


That i have notice^^
08/12/2009 10:51 yuros#10
hindi po xa 1 hit dba?
08/12/2009 10:54 PiReights#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcolyteCrusader View Post
I think you mean no question section
instead of no section section ^^
yeah actually...

thanks for the correction^^

i have it edited already...