Trainer

12/14/2013 18:43 Siktor#1
#Outdated but you can still download it and check it out ;).
12/14/2013 18:45 Siktor#2
IDK when it will be patched, s4 is not workin'.
12/14/2013 18:54 ProfiHun7er#3
not working ! Fake
12/14/2013 18:55 「Bad Apple」#4
Please,

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siktor View Post
New Trainer ;)
Screen


[?]
•Open the Trainer as admin.
•Write the password (siktorbs).
•Choose the functions you want Funx.
•Press "Start trollin'" and enjoy.


You have to should use an Memory Detection Bypass!
-Except for wallshoot

Only Wallshot needs normal bypass.

I did this since you asked for the passwort of the other trainer so, this Trainer will show u that u need MDB and stop askin for the passwort.
I did this, because it fucked me up, that every feqq asked me for the V.I.P password. For using this trainer, you will have to use an Memory Detection Bypass. Please, don't ask for the password anymore.

Download down below.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Note(s) : This Trainer will need MDB, which there is not, I didn't test it since s4 is not workin for me, but another dude tested it for me.

This is for Epvp, do not ask for the pass I said it up.

Help :
Made on 14.12.2013

After s4 updates it will be pached


"
12/14/2013 19:04 Siktor#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 「Bad Apple」 View Post
Please,

"
[/COLOR][/STRIKE]
"

Tnx I guess :).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 「Bad Apple」 View Post
Please,

"
[/COLOR][/STRIKE]
"
But most of the mistakes I've done, is that I feel lazy to write em, like "Open the Trainer"

Cause it is not a hard thinq to do and people get my point.
12/14/2013 19:07 [Mario]#6
Dont work Windows 8 64Bit
12/14/2013 20:00 MegaCrazyLP1#7
Dont Work Windows Vista 32bit
12/14/2013 20:04 chris845#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siktor View Post
New Trainer ;)
Screen


[?]
•Open the Trainer as admin.
•Write the password (siktorbs).
•Choose the you like.
•Press Start trollin' and enjoy.


You have to use Memory Detection Bypass!

except for wallshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])

did this, because it fucked me up, that every feqq asked me for the V.I.P password. For using this trainer, you will have to use an Memory Detection Bypass. Please, don't ask for the password anymore.

Download below ;).
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Do not ask silly questions.

If you want to share this trainer, IDk who would like to share such a trainer but, in case u want

just type dis :
HAHAHA

did this, because it fucked me up, that every feqq asked me for the V.I.P password. For using this trainer, you will have to use an Memory Detection Bypass. Please, don't ask for the password anymore.

Best

Btw it work.
12/14/2013 20:06 MegaCrazyLP1#9
Dont work on Windows Vista 32bit :(
12/14/2013 20:15 ANØN¥MØUS#10
Der größste Müll

mach mal ein großen Trainer mit min 15 Optionen dann lohnt das auch
12/14/2013 20:26 MegaCrazyLP1#11
ANØN¥MØUS Da gebe ich dir recht ;)
12/14/2013 20:40 Siktor#12
I won't answer anyone or question#
12/14/2013 22:32 Reinoud#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris845 View Post
HAHAHA

did this, because it fucked me up, that every feqq asked me for the V.I.P password. For using this trainer, you will have to use an Memory Detection Bypass. Please, don't ask for the password anymore.

Best

Btw it work.
By "it work." do you mean you have a MDB? :o
12/15/2013 08:09 Pr3xx0r#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinoud View Post
By "it work." do you mean you have a MDB? :o
He tested the function Wallshot. Or he has a Memory Detection bypass.

Btw
Tested on: Windows 7 64 Bit
Status:Working but only Wallshot because I have no Memory Detection Bypass ;D
12/15/2013 09:39 erwww05#15
not working:)