[SWSRO] Why didnt they just.

08/11/2009 05:40 flyingpotato1#1
Why didnt GM just shut off registering accounts for good and make already registered accounts work on both servers. Effectively reducing player traffic on servers by half. This would reduce delay and lag on servers to a reasonable level (not saying its the best they could do though). If people want to get an account they can buy one through Maya, for the prices he was offering already. Making a P2P server will not do anything to reduce overcrowding on the first server, because i doubt many people will want to spend money on a server where the GM cant do anything basic enough to balance the servers already blooming problems (Delay, Errors etc).

My 2 cents.

(Dont spam in this topic, if you dont like my ideas and opinions express yours in away that wont get this topic closed. Thanks).
08/11/2009 05:56 asianpanda#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
Why didnt GM just shut off registering accounts for good and make already registered accounts work on both servers. Effectively reducing player traffic on servers by half. This would reduce delay and lag on servers to a reasonable level (not saying its the best they could do though). If people want to get an account they can buy one through Maya, for the prices he was offering already. Making a P2P server will not do anything to reduce overcrowding on the first server, because i doubt many people will want to spend money on a server where the GM cant do anything basic enough to balance the servers already blooming problems (Delay, Errors etc).

My 2 cents.

(Dont spam in this topic, if you dont like my ideas and opinions express yours in away that wont get this topic closed. Thanks).
I think your idea has a good point, but why don't you go and tell the GM's of SWSRO about it instead of spamming this forums with useless thread like this? that's just my idea too.:bandit:
08/11/2009 06:09 _FoulSoul_#3
nice idea but nothing to do with that.
it wont change anything.
08/11/2009 06:48 I Pk I#4
Cause they want $$ like any normal sro GM would.
08/11/2009 06:49 flyingpotato1#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Pk I View Post
Cause they want $$ like any normal sro GM would.
Gets enough from silk imo, why get greedy at the detriment of your already paying customers, eventually theyll just leave and ull have less than before.
08/11/2009 08:21 zilvis69#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
Gets enough from silk imo, why get greedy at the detriment of your already paying customers, eventually theyll just leave and ull have less than before.
so what?u think its enough money from silk to cover the cost of server files?i think if u had a chance to run a server and enough money u would do just same, and stop these complains god damn.AND DONT TELL ME THAT YOU WOULDNT, BECAUSE YOU WOULD!
08/11/2009 08:26 audi0slave#7
Server traffic it's when many people connect to the server not when they register accounts, they need to put an server limit and than the lagg will be reduced.And stop spamming
#closed