[ADVISE] MAKING MORE URIDIUM [TRUSTED]

12/12/2013 16:39 skyrix1#1
I've got a advise to make about 2.5-5k uridium every 20 minutes...

THE THING IS ABOUT MAP LoW --> I've a technic to make century falcon alone, you don't need to kill all aliens...YOU NEED 2 ACCOUNTS, i don't tell the rest :D

I think i need [THANKS] or elite*gold, free account even noob :) nothing else... i don't need money!
12/12/2013 16:45 0wnix#2
Could you send me please ? :3
12/12/2013 16:51 Roby966#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrix1 View Post
I've got a advise to make about 2.5-5k uridium every 20 minutes...

THE THING IS ABOUT MAP LoW --> I've a technic to make century falcon alone, you don't need to kill all aliens...YOU NEED 2 ACCOUNTS, i don't tell the rest :D

I think i need [THANKS] or elite*gold, free account even noob :) nothing else... i don't need money!


^
Quote:
Originally Posted by player.elite View Post
Could you send me please ? :3
ahah very nice, really. :awesome:

good luck :pimp:
12/12/2013 17:05 skyrix1#4
no shit... are you kidding me?
12/12/2013 17:05 kolos961#5
Everyone know that .. OLD
12/12/2013 17:05 Sziga#6
i will tell you ... you need 1 acc premium + kamikaze lvl 3 open all portals collect all aliens and go to first portal and damage all eliens with kamikaze .. when ALL eliens damaged dont destroy any other allien .... go find Falkon and destroy it .. for all what i write you need 15 minutes and rest is for Falkon.. 5 min.. so 20 min.. total..

i add video .. to you see what to do.. DO ALL till 4:15 minute video.. and go find Falkon and Kill him...
12/12/2013 17:31 melikhan#7
#reported

It's not allowed to ask for thanks ;)

Just post it or leave, nobody will give you anything because you aren't even trusted ;)
12/12/2013 17:33 skyrix1#8
ok no problem, i recognize...

#closed
12/12/2013 17:35 Nectix#9
Thanks begging is not allowed.

#closed