pw.iMessiah

08/09/2009 02:22 Empathyism#1
That's right. Its available, working and free.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Currently we are only working on the PWI version. I think it should be easy to make it work with the other PW versions...we just need the right offsets. If people want to work with us and provide the other offsets then we will release it for the other versions as well.

Have a great time.
08/09/2009 10:11 himeyou#2
If you don't mind can you upload it to other file sharing sites like mediafire or megaupload? Thanks a lot, and great job there.
08/09/2009 10:53 Sharpshot#3
You need to sign up at the forums to use the bot anyway so you might as well get it from there.
08/09/2009 16:05 xmanofsteel69#4
Anyone test this out, yet? I'm curious how well it works, but don't like being a guinea pig >.<

Only thing I guess I'm nervous about is having to log onto the forums to use it =S
08/09/2009 21:29 Sharpshot#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmanofsteel69 View Post
Anyone test this out, yet? I'm curious how well it works, but don't like being a guinea pig >.<

Only thing I guess I'm nervous about is having to log onto the forums to use it =S
Use a username and password combination different from your PW login. There is nothing to worry about if you do that.

I tried the bot and it works fine. It lacks features but thats because its still in development.