Special Experience Ball Question.

12/02/2013 19:08 [GM]Death[PM]#1
Just wondering, How do you change the limit of the special experience balls that you can make daily? I checked the cq_cofig and line 138 is about the only thing I can figure that could control this. Any tips would be useful.
12/03/2013 06:15 BlackNovice#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Death[PM] View Post
Just wondering, How do you change the limit of the special experience balls that you can make daily? I checked the cq_cofig and line 138 is about the only thing I can figure that could control this. Any tips would be useful.
The limit for Special Exp Ball usage can't be changed as far as I remember, they are "special" for a reason. The only way to limit the players to use them is to take them out from mall and make them drop from mobs/win from different things or just let them get them like on normal eo, legion war/family/vip shop.
12/03/2013 06:24 [GM]Death[PM]#3
What I mean is, Say on a low rate server. The way to gain special experience balls is to use an empty one, equip it, then fill it. There is a limit on this and I need to find a way to change this.

FallenHeroes the Eudemons server quite a few years ago used this same exact method of filling experience balls and Deadpool was able to some how make it to where you can fill more than 10 specials a day.
12/03/2013 06:28 BlackNovice#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Death[PM] View Post
What I mean is, Say on a low rate server. The way to gain special experience balls is to use an empty one, equip it, then fill it. There is a limit on this and I need to find a way to change this.

FallenHeroes the Eudemons server quite a few years ago used this same exact method of filling experience balls and Deadpool was able to some how make it to where you can fill more than 10 specials a day.
Oh. When I have more time I will try to find it but maybe someone else will give a proper answer until then.
By the way if you know how to change the limit of Exp Balls (Not Special)/Eudemon Crystal usage can you tell me ?
12/03/2013 06:41 [GM]Death[PM]#5
No sadly I do not.