[help] Can anyone ID this server release?

11/30/2013 01:13 sominus#1
Does any one know where this server release come from? Or what EP is it for?

I've tested it using the USA EP 5.4 'clean' Client that was released here at epvp and this
is what I got:

So far I've seen hp 'seems' to be displayed correctly. I say seems 'cause a
toon with gm loops displays ~100000 HP and a normal 70 toon (with edited stats) displays ~50000HP
I mean, high HP displays 'fine' I think.

All player Skills goes up to the highest level (some lvl4, some up to lvl9). I've
re-created the Skills table from the client Skills.SData.

Clock and Invasion icons are displayed, also the invasion system message when clicked.

Notice Board works fine from start.

No DC on mob clicking and stuff like that.

The ps_game have some commands I didn't see before:

Code:
/mem(0) /si(0) /quitt(1) /allout(0) /uc(0) /nt(1) /cstop(0) /cstart(0) 
/setmaxuser(1) /kickun(1) /kickuid(1) /kickcn(1) /kickcid(1) /nprotecton(0) 
/nprotectoff(0) /chktimeout(0) /exp2xdisable(0) /exp2xenable(1) /enableshop(0) 
/disableshop(0) /disablenshop(0) /disablegift(0) /enablekill(0) /disablekill(0) 
/ticktime(0) /inszonecnt(0) /initpl(0) /viewmap(1) /aiset(2) [B]/killcnt(4) [/B]
/killcntreset(0) /expupcamp(5) /expupcampreset(0) /gemmix(4) /gemext(4) 
/gemreset(0) /resetstatcnt(1) /resetskillcnt(1) /enchant(4) /enchantreset(0) 
/expupmap(7) /expupmapreset(1) /killupmap(7) /killupmapreset(1) 
/addsr(1) /servertime(2)

Some logs (they're a little diferent from logs I've seen on other servers):

Code:
2013-11-04 19:40:12 PS_GAME__system log start (Game01) [GERMANY]
2013-11-04 19:40:15 Server Version : [B]11[/B]093000 [B]<<< (2011 ???)[/B]
D:\ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client\Bin\ps_game.exe, loaded at 0x00400000 - 11/09/14 17:10:08
2013-11-04 19:40:12 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent01)
2013-11-23 10:27:55 Start CWorldSendThread=416

Module list:
D:\ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client\Bin\ps_dbAgent.exe, loaded at 0x00400000 - 11/09/14 16:20:57
2013-11-04 19:40:15 ### Connect[5904] : Game[?][0x0073F7F8], Addr=127.0.0.1, DBJobEnd=1
2013-11-04 19:40:16 ### DB_SYSTEM_CONNECT[5888] :Game[1][0x0073F7F8], Name=Game01, Addr=127.0.0.1 
2013-11-04 19:53:35 ### OnDispatchDB[4788] : => DB_DISPATCHER_EXIT Game[1][0x0073F7F8]
So, what server is it?
Didn't post the files 'cause ps_game is Moleboxed so I found it useless (for me at least).
11/30/2013 01:54 nubness#2
The server files are ep5.4 chinese, if that's what you're asking.
11/30/2013 02:12 sominus#3
Yes, that was.
Wanted to know if they were newer than 4.5
Thanks.
11/30/2013 09:35 nubness#4
No problem. In case you didn't know, these files have quite some bugs which nobody can fix, which is why there's no one using them for a public server.