Cant wallhack more then 1 client? O.O

08/07/2009 11:55 anarchyd#1
I wanted to train my new mage with the help of my summy...
So i got the mage to python by wallhack , and when I was trying to seek
Python.mac with my summy the resluts was "??@#$" and shit ...
Is there a way to wallhack with 2 clients?
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
08/07/2009 11:58 maxter41#2
Eh sry man but thats not possible cause both clients use same files and same "protocol" or connection with server, and when u change one adress in 1 client then it is automatically show in your 2nd client.
But u can do like this, bring one char to python then relog, bring other one and then run 2nd client logint with ur 2nd char and just enable non aggro.
08/07/2009 13:09 anarchyd#3
yeah that's what I did in the end :] thx
08/07/2009 16:51 sachamo512#4
i can do it.

You always keep the old results from the 1st client, and it adds them together and gives you like 6 results, when you only really have 2.

it works for me, I plvl my accounts that way
08/07/2009 18:56 Vaidas B#5
lol it also works like normal, i scan one value, change them, scan on the other client and do the same (but i can only scan 2 values max)
08/07/2009 19:07 sachamo512#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
lol it also works like normal, i scan one value, change them, scan on the other client and do the same (but i can only scan 2 values max)
me too. once i go to edit several things, it confuses itself and won't work. But I can always do both Tomb and Maze on dual clients
08/07/2009 19:09 Vaidas B#7
me too, just scan python and tomb, and walk to draco on ur own lvl limit XP
08/07/2009 20:05 sachamo512#8
I can get all the way into maze w/o wallhack, I just use it for the vac, lol
08/07/2009 20:10 Vaidas B#9
everyone does
08/07/2009 21:20 sachamo512#10
ya, cuz vac w/o wall hack is epic fail
08/07/2009 21:22 Vaidas B#11
i use wallhack but i still kill the mobs on the map couse i want drops
08/07/2009 22:00 sachamo512#12
i wonder why drops don't work outside the wall...
08/07/2009 22:02 Vaidas B#13
they drop only vouchers so GM's could check the logs and view where the vouchers were taken from XP
08/08/2009 02:32 ind3siszive#14
OOPS im in trouble then lol, there used to be a public tut on making drops appear everywhere