Everything on Urzark.

11/26/2013 06:49 zsgilani2007#1
I have 15,000 WC(p),

Golden Ticket,

Fearless Necklace (Infinity|Royal Cloak|Stamina Lv6),

Intelligent Ohkeros Ring (2xStamina + 8% Resis)

8x Knight Suits +1 Skill 30Days

I want to sell them for Paypal through Official MM.

CHARACTER :
Lv120 Summoner
Lv110 Archer
Lv108 Ranger
Lv100 Knight
Lv99 Berserker
Lv99 Hunter
Lv97 Swash
Lv92 Mage
More detail on character message me.
Scammers are prohibited.
11/26/2013 12:53 Hypnotiz3r#2
You moved to another game or playing as well prive server? Bump
11/26/2013 17:55 zsgilani2007#3
I don't play any MMORPG pc games. Only Heroes of order n chaos on Ipad. Or stronghold. No more archlord, it's just boring. I played archlord 2 but its way too boring, heavy graphics lag, even on low graphics.
12/01/2013 17:33 Bornholm#4
GL Cionx with selling ;)

Btw we had spoken yesterday about some wcp if u remember with price :)
Maybe you WTS, would be cool for booth of us ^^