Hey guys! I went and unpacked the latest Neuz.exe (English version of course)
How was I able to do this? Easy. They screwed up and packed the thing with Asprotect 1.23 rc4 instead of Themedia. Bad move guys. Get it while it's hot! I'm sure Gpotato will be on to it soon. Now someone needs to strip Gameguard out of it.
Here's the details of my unpack if anyone is interested:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Download it from my Google drive account here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Also, here's a scan done by VirusTotal:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Comments in English only please.
THIS IS NOT A HACK AND IS MEANT TO BE USED TO MAKE EXPLOITS FROM
How was I able to do this? Easy. They screwed up and packed the thing with Asprotect 1.23 rc4 instead of Themedia. Bad move guys. Get it while it's hot! I'm sure Gpotato will be on to it soon. Now someone needs to strip Gameguard out of it.
Here's the details of my unpack if anyone is interested:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Download it from my Google drive account here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Also, here's a scan done by VirusTotal:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Comments in English only please.
THIS IS NOT A HACK AND IS MEANT TO BE USED TO MAKE EXPLOITS FROM