Boosting Service [Low Price]

11/25/2013 02:20 Zarorii14#1
Hello,

After recent event's I had to buy a new LoL account. This account is/was Silver V and I don't particularly feel like grinding it back up.

Because of this I am looking for somebody to boost it in Season 4 to either Gold V or Platinum V. This would include the initial 10 placement game as well as all additional games.

If possible you could provide me with the pricing for Gold V or Platinum V, the account has all suitable champions and runes you would need.

I would also be up for Duo Queing, I myself am I Gold I / Platinum V player although find myself lacking the patience to go it alone :D So if you would also like this please quote this price as well!
11/25/2013 02:43 noonelivesforever☭#2
I have by far the best offer for you on epvp! Added you on skype. Lets talk there!
11/25/2013 02:51 RazorLightBoost#3
25e for gold 5
100e for plat 5
Click signature
11/25/2013 03:26 GameAccounts#4
30 euro for placements alone for s4
placements and plat V = 100 euros
Matches will be played by top challenger adc and will be completed in fair ammount of time
add us on skype: mygameaccountsnet
11/25/2013 03:36 ItsGamerDoc#5
30E ~ If eu based servers.

I'll boost you accordingly by duoQ or solo on your account

Contact me by PM :-) and i'll que you up
11/25/2013 06:26 kentb0ii#6
add ikentsee on skype if its NA :)
11/25/2013 07:40 PrinceNoctis#7
I do understand most guys wanting to buy boost doesnt want to look fully noobish but please stop lying about how good u are.

If u would be Gold 1 / Plat V you could easily play urself out of Silver since u said u are up for DUO QUEUE i dont understand where the problem would be.

tl:dr stop lying about ur division u're not higher than a silver else u wouldnt buy boost.
11/25/2013 08:29 EasyBoosting#8
30 euro gold 5
80 euro plat 5

Msg me on skype - bladesshorts
11/25/2013 11:18 Zarorii14#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceNoctis View Post
I do understand most guys wanting to buy boost doesnt want to look fully noobish but please stop lying about how good u are.

If u would be Gold 1 / Plat V you could easily play urself out of Silver since u said u are up for DUO QUEUE i dont understand where the problem would be.

tl:dr stop lying about ur division u're not higher than a silver else u wouldnt buy boost.
I don't really care what you think although just to clarify my main account was banned so I brought a new one recently if you check my trades. This account was Silver V and I don't feel like try hard carrying out of silver, that's why I would want to pay for a much higher skilled player to just carry the games whilst I can chill

P.S Add my Skype if possible to chat, easier for me that way