I was going to be a question HELP

08/06/2009 00:02 usame58#1
When I entered the game with the hack I'm getting an error I'm getting help, please

Error that "The connection with the game server has been terminated error"

sorry my english is not very good also
08/06/2009 00:54 Jesterb0y#2
that meens ur hack got detected and u need a bypass or an Undetected Cheat Engine both are not available in this forum at the moment but u can find a working one if u are creative haha.
08/06/2009 01:26 error8192#3
look at other games that use hackshield and see if they have a bypass
08/06/2009 10:23 Epitaph_Haseo#4
Quote:
u can find a working one if u are creative haha.
Quote:
look at other games that use hackshield and see if they have a bypass
Looks if my method to get a bypass goes around XD

(I hope that the sentence make sense... xD)
08/06/2009 11:50 WAZAAAAA#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitaph_Haseo View Post
Looks if my method to get a bypass goes around XD

(I hope that the sentence make sense... xD)
No it doesn't o_O
xD