Looking for vouch games

11/18/2013 20:18 Poke J.E.B#1
Hi,

Looking for some vouch games, because I want to be more trusted when I open an eloboost service!
You can use teamviewer to login if you want
(EUW/EUNE)


add me on skype or PM

EloBoostService up and running [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/18/2013 20:23 Yang Software#2
pm me. I was thinking of doing NA boosting. I am currently Diamond 1. Was in Challenger but stop playing.
11/18/2013 21:55 Schlekle#3
add me in skype
11/18/2013 23:13 Poke J.E.B#4
bump still looking for more
11/18/2013 23:14 MyName.#5
Ar u doing vouchgames in duo q ?
11/18/2013 23:26 Poke J.E.B#6
Yes duo/solo what you want

Looking for more vouches & Taking Eloboost-orders now contact me at skype for more information
11/19/2013 16:30 Wuppie275#7
added @ skype
11/19/2013 16:32 Dragon18589#8
Added
11/19/2013 16:35 Victorious Boosting#9
If you still need trusted vouch, add me on skype: andreblj
11/19/2013 20:10 721560329#10
i played duo with this guy.. he absolutly can carry :) +1 :)
11/19/2013 21:41 Poke J.E.B#11
bump still looking fore more
11/19/2013 21:49 iHazCakes#12
Really good player, his team was HORRIBLE, I thought they were going to lose for sure, but this guy got really strong, did some amazing backdoor and great calls.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
This guy can carry you easily :)
11/19/2013 23:50 Poke J.E.B#13
bump still looking fore more
11/20/2013 00:12 Mraverage#14
Added :)
11/20/2013 00:40 mansen18#15
got a dia 5 acc maybe u want to play 1 or 2 games?