Can We change the lvl range to kill mobs drop?

11/18/2013 01:11 chipno0p#1
As the title say. Just an example: If your cur lvl is 40 and if your mobs lv are 32 or lower then when you kill it you can't get any item and it not change when you down your lvl from to 34 or lower to kill that mobs?

I hope you know what I say :) Thanks you
11/18/2013 05:16 Royalblades#2
Possibility #1: You change the "maxlvl" column of the char in _Char. This will be changing the "balance" of the char. however the drop 'allowance' gets determined from there.

#2: You change the level of the mob DB sidedly. This way you would still drop something.

#3: The proper way. You go into the _RefDropXXXXX tables (There are a few.. depending on what exactly you wanna change, go the the corresponding table for it).

In that table you have the level range of the mobs that drop certain items. You can try looking around it and change shit.


Whatsoever, the first to methods i told ya will work.
11/19/2013 02:24 chipno0p#3
ty I will try :)