Moving To Ksro

08/03/2009 02:58 tetra20#1
Guys i think everyone hate isro why don't we go to ksro and play on 1 server all of us e*pvp community it doesn't has Goldbotter:D and no spammers:rolleyes: really
how about we have discussion about this moving in this thread and with all of us there any media we will translate it in mins and no crowded like isro and we will be able to get the server
like goldbotters took isro we take ksro:mofo:
08/03/2009 09:19 keizar20#2
Well, steal a KSSN number, and if they find out, ur gonna get sued. When I found out about that I stoped trying to find a decent KSSN generator, and went to tSRO...after I got bored of no english comunity on tSRO i came back to iSRO...frankly tSRO is at the same level as kSRO, but with 2-3 updates behind...i think.
08/03/2009 09:25 xxbrentonxx#3
lol ksro. It has already been established that tsro is where most people will move to.

There will likely be no bots on ksro, but there is atleast 1 in dev for tsro. I was on a server on tsro with sillynuts (he is making tsro bot) and was told by someone there (a legit) that 50% of that particular server spoke english.

Also additionally in tsro you get free sos weps from the potion seller (up until 6d or something)
08/03/2009 10:01 abdo512312#4
i agree with ya tetra20 and iam downloading the Ksro clint right now
tell me what server u gonna play on and we shall meet there
08/03/2009 10:01 abdo512312#5
i agree with ya tetra20 and iam downloading the Ksro clint right now
tell me what server u gonna play on and we shall meet there
08/03/2009 13:57 tetra20#6
well guys ksro is good and if we all accepted that we will find out way to enter there without using kssn also how they will know we are just playing with it
and we could also play tsro you choose tsro or ksro
08/03/2009 15:30 abdo512312#7
i choose Ksro but i have some stupid problems within downloading
i downloaded it till 60% and after i restarted my PC the download started from the begining
although it is stopable download !!!
so iam redownloading it right now and my blood pressure is too high
But u didn't tell me what server u gonna play on ??
08/03/2009 15:50 I Pk I#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbrentonxx View Post
lol ksro. It has already been established that tsro is where most people will move to.

There will likely be no bots on ksro, but there is atleast 1 in dev for tsro. I was on a server on tsro with sillynuts (he is making tsro bot) and was told by someone there (a legit) that 50% of that particular server spoke english.

Also additionally in tsro you get free sos weps from the potion seller (up until 6d or something)
I am pretty sure kSro had that added too, from what I have heard, and the english people are on the M server.
08/03/2009 16:18 zilvinaslt52#9
I think all should move to tSRO, its better than be in jail of ksro kssn stealing.
08/03/2009 20:21 kvbmaster#10
i'll move to tsro too isro is really fucked up
08/03/2009 20:47 x_king_x#11
hmm i think we should try Csro or Tsro
better than getting banned
i am still sticky to iSro but wanna try some other versions of sro :D
08/03/2009 20:59 kvbmaster#12
i just tried csro and nothing special i'll try tsro now:P
08/03/2009 21:51 .1337#13
exp rate 1x wtf??
we will need a bot and silksellers
when that avaible i'll move with u ;)
08/04/2009 13:26 Hunter2007#14
tsro will soon be full of bots just like isro. ksro is almost empty because everyone is just high level, but you can find a lot of english speaking (especially polish ppls) that can help you. about KSSN you only have to know what to google and in 1 minute you will find as many as you want. but be careful of ksro IP ban. i got one only for selling a char. it was so lame from them.
08/06/2009 02:36 r3v3ng3r#15
If you want to speak english and have english community you better not move to ksro. Most of the Koreans hate english speakers, but not the foreigns. I always speak korean to others, but if I see a noob talking enlish I'm going to pk him with the pk chars ... I don't want bad background for foreigns ! So if you are unable to speak korean go any other game instead of ksro .Thanks