First Runes of Magic private server!

11/09/2013 22:11 formatme#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

we also have a anti cheat

Download:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/10/2013 01:24 mixtheman#2
Can't register.
11/10/2013 06:28 Nacirema#3
This is definitely not the first lol.
11/10/2013 09:13 darkraver21#4
yes its not the first.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

this was one of the first rom servers ;)
11/10/2013 19:44 formatme#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraver21 View Post
yes its not the first.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

this was one of the first rom servers ;)
that server is not even done
11/11/2013 00:54 gimmehax#6
I would probably say its the first server to not rely on stolen files (from what I was told awhile ago).
11/11/2013 01:01 formatme#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmehax View Post
I would probably say its the first server to not rely on stolen files (from what I was told awhile ago).
yep and we also have a anti cheat
11/11/2013 01:02 gimmehax#8
Talkin about anti-cheats here of all places. WHAT IS THIS?
11/11/2013 01:05 formatme#9
Just letting people know the official game and the other servers dont.
11/18/2013 00:39 formatme#10
bump
11/26/2013 13:21 darkraver21#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by formatme View Post
that server is not even done
but the server works fine xD your HP dont work ;)