+/- 20 fast win in normal game

11/08/2013 19:46 yukyusn#1
Hi

I need lvl up very fast
For this i need 20 win +/- (i win 500xp by win for aram, don't know if it's the best mode for leveling fast)

Tell me your price

Have a good day

Duo with me or not, as you want
11/08/2013 20:27 ThaGoldenEagle#2
Manually I can do it for €40. Which means I will play all games myself and win 90%
11/08/2013 20:31 BoosterFromHell#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaGoldenEagle View Post
Manually I can do it for €40. Which means I will play all games myself and win 90%
40euros for 20 games as normal ones and even if 30 games?O_o
Can do this for around 10euros we can discuss price if you want.
Add skype: Boosterfromhell
11/08/2013 20:34 ThaGoldenEagle#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoosterFromHell View Post
40euros for 20 games as normal ones and even if 30 games?O_o
Can do this for around 10euros we can discuss price if you want.
Add skype: Boosterfromhell
Just applying bronze pricing..? And 10 euros for 20 games seems really cheap so good luck ;). And you have to know, if I take this for 10 ill miss a lot of time to boost normally so I'll miss a lot of money ;).
11/09/2013 11:44 yukyusn#5
now need 7win
11/09/2013 11:45 PowerLevelingService#6
5 euro :) i can do it :)
11/09/2013 11:58 yukyusn#7
mped
11/09/2013 12:08 xENON6077#8
ill can do it