How to buy CubeBot?

11/08/2013 13:42 JuNiNhO0#1
anyone know how to buy CubeBot ? i try find any topic about this, but without success...

and payment methods...

sorry my english.
11/08/2013 14:18 poipoi2323#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It's free for now... beta version ^^
11/08/2013 15:00 Cyber-Throne#3
Is it Safe mate?
I scared if i get banned.
11/08/2013 15:26 poipoi2323#4
I don't know i it's safe or not, I don't use it, but i have tried it and i can say that it works well =)
By the way by using bots (scare or not) you may be banned!
So take care o your boat and don't abuse of your bot ^^
11/08/2013 15:33 JuNiNhO0#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Throne View Post
Is it Safe mate?
I scared if i get banned.
yes... maybe CubeBot use same method to login of AntiStealth is sux and got ban :(
11/08/2013 15:36 Cyber-Throne#6
ahh, i need to know that it is safe or no, so i can use it then
11/08/2013 20:28 SUAMAESTA#7
help me

hello I have a problem with the little program I put the data but does not log the ship on a pc .. on another pc does the cleaning history and closes everything and still does not work .. latro on hand, however I restart my pc every second pc .. I gave it to my friend and it works fine how can I do? I hope you help me version cubebot
11/20/2013 13:59 Cinelandia#8
I have this messag at the login

failed to read gameapi-key

and do ot have login,
Ca you help me ?
11/20/2013 14:30 Golden|Power#9
It's paid..

-GP
11/20/2013 15:42 jarit#10
#closed