In ISRO (Joymax)

11/05/2013 03:55 megaman4999#1
Hi guys

I started a fresh new char on Lepus Sever and I'm looking for Legit ONLY and English ONLY Guild and I'm going to play continue to play Isro but if there's a guild legit only Please Read information in the next paragraph

Char Name: SDMI
Level: 16 with 16gap until I'm lvl24 then I'm 0GAP all the way to lvl120
I'm Not really a Fortress War / Protecting but i can help out Very well and I'm Extremely High Activate. I'm A PVP Player and I'm a Unique Hunting Player but never a job based player ;)
11/05/2013 12:41 Callum#2
There's a sticky thread which I created for guild advertisement, check it out :)
11/05/2013 22:46 megaman4999#3
can u send me the site

Please and Thank You
01/04/2014 16:33 great4ever#4
Hey Guyes does any one know when will isro make d14 update