How to refund money from Bigpoint?

11/02/2013 12:50 mitko9966#1
Hi,
I bought sth from this shit company which I don't want anymore. So my question is how or even can I refund the money? I payed with PayPal and the transaction was since more than a month. I know they'll block the account but I honestly don't care. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance and sorry if this thread is considered as spam. I just really want my money back. :(
11/02/2013 12:56 721560329#2
if u pay by paypal u can refund it on paypal site(your account will be banned after this step) u can also try contact support if they give u refund but i dont think they will give u money back
11/02/2013 13:06 mitko9966#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
if u pay by paypal u can refund it on paypal site(your account will be banned after this step) u can also try contact support if they give u refund but i dont think they will give u money back
So, if I refund by PayPal, the chance of refunding is 100% but the Darkorbit account is blocked. If it's so, this is perfect for me.
11/02/2013 13:14 721560329#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitko9966 View Post
So, if I refund by PayPal, the chance of refunding is 100% but the Darkorbit account is blocked. If it's so, this is perfect for me.
yes if u want to refund money by paypal they will give u refund for sure... but it take about week .....
11/02/2013 15:10 Dr.Toni#5
Stop posting things like this without proofs and please post it in the right section.

Go to the Complaint Area if you trade via epvp.
11/02/2013 16:23 721560329#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkorbitAccountsForSale View Post
SCAMMER
HE PAID TO ME FROM HIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT
SCAMMER DON'T TRUST HIM
well he dont selling anything here so i dont understad why i cant trust him lol ^^

and if he paid to u from his paypal and u give him what he want but he will refund money... just simply contact police ;)

i think we answered everything

#requested for close