ELS PH PATCHING UP TOMORROW

10/30/2013 16:15 ubermito#1
So guys, what you say about this?? Is this the end of bypassing.. I really appreciate Lexjen13 for making this game a little bit more interesting to me. I never have to wait anymore for waiting for teammates in dungeon and end up screwing your day.. Hopefully, its still gonna work but incase, I hope lex would come up with another solution for that.. HAHAHAHAHAH

Updating:

hahaa, my bad.. it was actually done yesterday 9:00-9:15. I remembered still doing dungeon until 3am.. it's still working! hahaha
10/30/2013 16:25 dabalyu019#2
els ph already patched.. coz the bypass is no longer working now.. >..<
10/30/2013 16:27 L'arc~en~ciel#3
We will never know until tomorrow.. We'll just have to wait, and see it for your self :)
10/30/2013 16:33 kanashii#4
10/30/2013 16:38 L'arc~en~ciel#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanashii View Post

I don't think so, 'cause I just recently bypassed Elsword PH and it's still working though you need to repack/update your modified koms..
10/30/2013 16:43 HPG_YOURCALL#6
It's patched already about 9:00-9:10pm and i can bypass until now :)
10/30/2013 17:12 Rieve#7
I'm not really so concerned about their patches and so are my teammates.

This is the problem when you have to rely on publicized program like fiddler. When devs get the whiff that script kiddies use this certain tool and that, they would usually and definitely just end up updating the game protection engines to watch out for ongoing processes from such external programs and order the game protection engines to abruptly terminate the game from running if ever a process related to fiddler and the likes gets detected.

Trust me. You folks are better off coding your own bypasses yourselves than relying on such things.

Another 2 cents from yours truly.
10/30/2013 19:34 .MrLibido#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieve View Post
I'm not really so concerned about their patches and so are my teammates.

This is the problem when you have to rely on publicized program like fiddler. When devs get the whiff that script kiddies use this certain tool and that, they would usually and definitely just end up updating the game protection engines to watch out for ongoing processes from such external programs and order the game protection engines to abruptly terminate the game from running if ever a process related to fiddler and the likes gets detected.

Trust me. You folks are better off coding your own bypasses yourselves than relying on such things.

Another 2 cents from yours truly.

I only have a little bit of problem...
idk how to code my own bypass program or any code related stuff.. hehe..
10/30/2013 22:15 patrixer#9
I think releasing of hacks after the update will be kept minimized.
They just patched up 5 files I'm currently checking on what's new
10/30/2013 22:15 Retrotiger#10
Just broke my relationship with Fiddler and used a default Windows program to bypass it. Lol.
10/30/2013 22:19 patrixer#11
maybe I am going to have a relationship with charles.
10/30/2013 22:40 Rieve#12
Yep charles would definitely work.

Actually, simple C++ knowledge is just what you folks need. If that doesn't work, there tons of other network monitoring programs out there. It just so happened that some script kiddie made fiddler more popular as it is easier to use compared to charles.
10/30/2013 23:23 patrixer#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieve View Post
Yep charles would definitely work.

Actually, simple C++ knowledge is just what you folks need. If that doesn't work, there tons of other network monitoring programs out there. It just so happened that some script kiddie made fiddler more popular as it is easier to use compared to charles.
Just to happen and with utter respect, I don't really know how to C++
code or even compile a single dll using visual basic.

I'd be happy if there could be someone I could call my master. :D
10/30/2013 23:42 Retrotiger#14
Yes. Charles is my other option. Works the same but Fiddler is much more simpler that Charles.
10/31/2013 00:56 AllenWalker0#15
the patches were to add event stuffs only so it's no big deal.