EVE Plex

10/30/2013 05:05 xeno-gen#1
Price: $8 ea. (USD)

Verified Paypal Only.

You can contact me by:
PM or
Email - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
(email is the best way to talk to me)

Hi all, It's been a while since I've last posted. If you have any questions, just send me an email and I'll do my best to answer them.
10/30/2013 15:54 Itilei90#2
how much?

forget
11/04/2013 05:03 xeno-gen#3
Price update
11/07/2013 00:55 Alphajan#4
Anyone test him? I think iŽd buy 3 PLEX
11/18/2013 00:15 xeno-gen#5
Just an update.

Current stock: 0

I will have more in a week or two, and will update this post then.

Thanks guys,

Xeno
12/22/2013 19:53 Alphajan#6
Was a great service, if u get new PLEX, send me a PM
12/26/2013 00:34 thirdandrea10#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numberi1 View Post
hast pn
nice feedback every 1 min hmmmm any 1 can confirm this guy?
01/12/2014 14:40 xeno-gen#8
Hey guys,

I've got some more plexes in stock.

Current stock: 15 (all sold)
02/01/2014 01:46 xeno-gen#9
update,

Current stock: 12

xeno