[GCNA]PCheats Trainer GC USA v4.0 [25-10-13]

10/26/2013 09:16 MeetMe9#16
this is my problem please help
when im trying to enter internet explorer after im exit the hack its shows me the net:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
and it says:
403 Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!
Can some1 help me fix it?
10/26/2013 11:15 hirakawa#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeserker View Post
how can i fix floating point division zero?
Task manager and close the trainer there, re-open via right clck "Run as admin" keep doing it until it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace12345 View Post
i need help.. i'm stuck on the DarK_King ft. MiguelGz bar.. it doesn't show the program that i can choose the hack that i want to use. and it's getting detected.
That's when you start up grand chase wither by patcher or patch bypass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouzuki View Post
Is the autokill safe to use? What happens if i get 3rd party detected will i be screwed? Sorry im new to this hack stuff. lol
It is safe but make sure you have "Freeze timer" and "perfect mission" running also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetMe9 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this is my problem please help
when im trying to enter internet explorer after im exit the hack its shows me the net:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
and it says:
403 Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!
Can some1 help me fix it?
You are not using the right version in the video, try with 4.0 if it happens again then maybe you just can't use it where you are.
10/26/2013 22:10 mace12345#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirakawa View Post
Task manager and close the trainer there, re-open via right clck "Run as admin" keep doing it until it works.

That's when you start up grand chase wither by patcher or patch bypass.

It is safe but make sure you have "Freeze timer" and "perfect mission" running also.

You are not using the right version in the video, try with 4.0 if it happens again then maybe you just can't use it where you are.
well it's stuck on that bar even i start the patch..
10/27/2013 02:15 hirakawa#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mace12345 View Post
well it's stuck on that bar even i start the patch..
Download the complete Japanese voice mod and use the bypass in that to start the game (Put the Grand Chase folder) for when you get to that point it should work then.
10/27/2013 04:48 Telly3000#20
It says "Cannot create file "C:/windows/PCheatsTrain.exe"/ Access is denied. Help :(
10/28/2013 03:12 Dragons2#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeserker View Post
how can i fix floating point division zero?
I had that error. I dled .net framework 4.5.1 and it works now. Also check to see if u have the C++ file.
11/03/2013 23:23 Dragons2#22
If anybody is still having the floating division by zero error, it may be yahoo messenger messing it up. Turn off yahoo if you have it running.
11/03/2013 23:34 cookiezpwnz#23
I'm only able to click 1 advertisement.
Then the trainer goes blank
IE won't open.

Any ideas?
11/04/2013 00:53 hirakawa#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons2 View Post
If anybody is still having the floating division by zero error, it may be yahoo messenger messing it up. Turn off yahoo if you have it running.
I don't have Yahoo and I get it. Simple solution Crtl+Alt+del > Processes > Pcheatrain > Stop process. Wait a few minutes right click > Run as admin repeat until the error stops
11/04/2013 17:15 AngelicPrototype#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylynx View Post
Doesn't work :/
It does work but it is easily detected by the system a few times for me it was noticed as a third party program
11/05/2013 00:29 Garutheh4x0rz#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurczak48 View Post
Can't launch it. Adverts aren't loading. "Navigation to the website..." And the rest I can't see in the window. Switching off antivirus and firewall doesn't work, same with administrator and W2000 compatibility
For those of you experiencing "add wont load" or somethjing like that. just press f5 which should reload the page. Just try and doing that until an ad appears.
11/05/2013 14:20 DeathScytheK#27
Knowing that there is a patch, Miguelz probably has to make a new hack coming up lolz....thank you in advance for the hard work!
11/06/2013 03:43 fatalknightx#28
It works fine except for "One Hit KO 1", "AutoKill", and "One Hit KO 2". Other than that the hack works like a charm!! Good work.
11/06/2013 05:51 leonheart01#29
I like your hack but auto kill not work anymore.
can you plz update the hack.
11/06/2013 09:51 raar59#30
the 1hit ko doesn't work for me, some of the cheats also doesn't work for me. Does it work for anyone? let me know please.