War Commander Undead Rising

10/24/2013 13:25 magicpt#1
Hello every one,
Similar to what i've done the past event, i created a hack for this event.
Because many ppl didn't thanked me last event (more than 800 downloads only 70 tks) i wont release the hack for free.
If your willing to donate some money for my time invested into this ill gladly have you on board and share the hack with you.
If your interested let me know in pm. For those that doubt, do ask around arround if i can make it or not. ;)

Sincerely,
GreySideMatter Team

EDIT: i also have repair hack regardless the unit or lvl.
EDIT2: Dont ask for free.. you will be ignored.
10/24/2013 14:10 vvvvvb#2
I vouch for magicpt for great service he deliver, Also good customer satisfaction and well made hacks.
10/24/2013 14:21 markguzman2013#3
no more free ahuhuhu how about the poor :(
10/24/2013 14:26 Ali Shar#4
ponka lollz
10/24/2013 14:28 magicpt#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by markguzman2013 View Post
no more free ahuhuhu how about the poor :(
my friend, im the poor one.. because:
- i sleep 5h a day.
- i have low time for family.
- i need to conciliate real life, work, and hacks.
- i have bills to pay.

So dont come to me with poor thing. im not forcing you to donate.
As long as i have a few donation that help me with my bills i will keep hacking. the day i dont, ill stop and have another go at some other project.
10/24/2013 14:38 markguzman2013#6
yes bro but much better if you have another payment options because some of the players in the other country dont have paypal...and for some new here that dont know yours hacks work maybe event hacks for free to prove them that it works like my after last event you prove to me that your cheats work thats why im interested in your other program more than the event hack....
10/24/2013 15:10 talaga13#7
Magic work rocks. If you don't like it just buy gold from Kixfck....
I cannot believe that people are so selfish that they can't click a "thanks" button.
He spend time for doing that, we can spend a few bucks for it. If you don't believe that his hacks work then too bad for you.
Keep up the good work magic !
10/24/2013 15:22 magicpt#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by markguzman2013 View Post
yes bro but much better if you have another payment options because some of the players in the other country dont have paypal...and for some new here that dont know yours hacks work maybe event hacks for free to prove them that it works like my after last event you prove to me that your cheats work thats why im interested in your other program more than the event hack....
Paypal is the most international way to pay and get payed. i cant have a bank acount in every single country out there.
and paypal dont demand a credit card anymore you only have to have a bank acount and i suppose that everyone has one in their own countries. if they dont they for sure know someone that does.

as for free hacks for ppl get to know me.. well i did that last event and didnt turn that well for gratitude.
i have a few (good) ppl that are enjoying my work and they make me keep going. i dont need to prove anything anymore. Im offering this opportunity for a few ppl now. to join us. and i might even consider not to send to everyone a invitation. maybe just 20 or 30 persons in this event. We dont want to screew event to kixeye.. our goal is to keep elite members, and small crowd
10/24/2013 15:28 lovewwe94#9
we need this hack free
10/24/2013 15:35 msintelcorei7#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovewwe94 View Post
we need this hack free
Nothing comes free and he isn't asking alot. The hack will get leeched and be abused by players if it was free
10/24/2013 15:56 x.T.E.A.R.x#11
even though you make good hacks, i wouldnt pay for hacks good luck selling
10/24/2013 16:00 magicpt#12
thats the good thing about free will. im not forcing anyone to donate for my work. but tks for recognize my work.
10/24/2013 16:14 x.T.E.A.R.x#13
Your welcome magicpt
10/24/2013 16:21 nitro2k01#14
Great work magicpt!

I have been using magicpt's hack since last event and it works like a charm.

What magicpt doing is getting something for his hard work and at the same time protecting hacks from getting leeched all over the internet.
10/24/2013 16:29 timel0rd#15
this should be moved to black market...