FARMING ON SWSRO

07/27/2009 17:34 Lewik#1
hey,

I have 85lvl nuker and i would like to farm my 2nd char now.
I have some questions.

IS there a cap between the monster and lvl as it is on isro ? or as csro u can exp with 1 lvl on penons etc.
Will be it faster to farm by nuker or my 2nd char itself?

Where is it good to farm about 200k sp on what lvl mobs etc.
07/27/2009 20:18 I Pk I#2
I am pretty sure the Private dosent have a cap between the monster like on iSro since I got better xp at Chasers when I was lvl 50, then I did at devil Yeti. It may be faster to farm on your second character if he is a full int nuker and has a nice weapon. Personally I think it would be faster to farm with the nuker! I think the best place to get that 200k sp is at Penons. Even with all the plvling going on there are still good spot's left and with a 9gap your character can gain 200k sp in just 3-5 days, depending on how long you play.
07/28/2009 13:32 Scamar#3
Hashades and Ishades are not bad to farm at.