don't play DarkRohan

10/18/2013 16:06 ammadpurba#1
don't play DarkRohan guys , the admin and developers are big liar , no one online , and they will take our money like IDDQD xor Rohan .
DarkRohan server like graveyard , it'll be closed soon
10/18/2013 16:48 Ishtaria#2
Would you like to tell the world exactly what any of us have lied about? Unlike some of the servers, owners and devs here, every single one of us involved in DG is honest and legit. Perhaps that's something difficult for you to comprehend being an indo.
10/19/2013 04:19 torndes2#3
yeah, I aggreed with ammadpurba, when they collect and take much profit, they will gone, just build your own server and then play with your friends, never trust any pservers now
10/19/2013 05:48 Ishtaria#4
Wrong again ;-) Some of us don't do it for the money.
10/19/2013 11:33 tgrt2008#5
Well ish you might not do it for money but the rest there do it for money cuz that's the point on an item mall if they did not want money you would'v not put itemmall on server :P.
10/19/2013 12:11 xpro99#6
maybe they dont need money but the server need item mall to pay domain etc.. :p
10/19/2013 14:24 smoka95#7
thats ridicolious they dont need money oh really how blind you must be to say that every pserver needs profit to succseed and keep GM's well pleased - saying not everyone doing it for money is just a way to see i dont mind taking money but i rather people to see me more decent so they can count on me
10/19/2013 14:40 tgrt2008#8
Well you can run a server from your own pc (That if you got an nice pc if not then yes maybe for domain)
10/19/2013 19:54 Ishtaria#9
You have to be a little realistic. The costs aren't huge to run a server but if you don't have decent hardware the experience is going to be crap for the player and the whole thing will be unreliable. Most people aren't prepared to "work" unless they're paid for which is fair enough so staff need to be paid in some way.

As some of you know doing this sort of thing can take up a lot of your time so some financial reward is justified is it not? I'm not saying it should be tens of thousands of dollars a month like DD used to waste on Xor with cars and hookers but it still needs to be worthwhile to justify the time and effort owners and devs put into it.
10/19/2013 21:27 ammadpurba#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You have to be a little realistic. The costs aren't huge to run a server but if you don't have decent hardware the experience is going to be crap for the player and the whole thing will be unreliable. Most people aren't prepared to "work" unless they're paid for which is fair enough so staff need to be paid in some way.

As some of you know doing this sort of thing can take up a lot of your time so some financial reward is justified is it not? I'm not saying it should be tens of thousands of dollars a month like DD used to waste on Xor with cars and hookers but it still needs to be worthwhile to justify the time and effort owners and devs put into it.
see , server like a graveyard and bug item too
and he say he banned the cheater , what a liar .
u banned and he come again , he make it again
10/19/2013 21:28 ammadpurba#11
see this guys , server like a graveyard and can make bug item too . let's play . let's spend our money
10/19/2013 21:35 ammadpurba#12
Quote:

see this , this called bug item . if the server has this . no one will play . you know ? and don't make promise if u can't keep it
don't play " DarkGraveyardRohan " they will closed soon enough .
and your donation money will gone for nothing .
10/19/2013 21:38 ammadpurba#13
Quote:
Wrong again ;-) Some of us don't do it for the money.
see this , this called bug item . if the server has this . no one will play . you know ? and don't make promise if u can't keep it
don't play " DarkGraveyardRohan " they will closed soon enough .
and your donation money will gone for nothing .
10/19/2013 22:29 Ishtaria#14
Can you tell me about that account and his items? Already deleted and banned. You see we know exactly what to search for and where. Anything like this will be deleted quickly and the anti-hack is already being updated.

Sucks to be those with that old version of the anti-hack eh?
10/19/2013 22:57 ammadpurba#15
Quote:
Can you tell me about that account and his items? Already deleted and banned. You see we know exactly what to search for and where. Anything like this will be deleted quickly and the anti-hack is already being updated.

Sucks to be those with that old version of the anti-hack eh?
don't make promise if you can't keep it .
go to your manga hentai comics kiddos