DarkOrbit Germany 7 - DE7

10/17/2013 21:52 *OTY*#1
I sell account on DE7:
4 Hangars- Vengeance, Goliath( Venom) , Leonov, Aegis
Kronos Gate Done
1.500.000.000 exp = lvl 19
4.400.000 honor
10 drones all at lvl 6
2 havoc
4 hercules
15 lf4
28 PilotPoint/ PilotSheet
Amunution:
800.000 x2
350.000 x3
700.000 x4
100.000 sab

25 euros paypal/paysafecard I need premium and 25% discount :D

Edit: Premium Until 12.12.2013
10/21/2013 16:30 Jerker#2
I would buy it for 25€ in one week ..pm me if its possible
10/21/2013 18:43 IBΛX●ѕтуℓє#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerker View Post
I would buy it for 25€ in one week ..pm me if its possible
you want to buy all accs? You are posting on all threads!
10/22/2013 09:56 *EvasioN*#4
I am interested but I need some information.

Uridium: ?
Gates: pieces ?
Item-Upgrades Lf4 / Shield
Pet and equip ?
Skylab ?
TechFactory?
Ship Equipment (CPUs)?
Premium ?
10/22/2013 11:20 Jerker#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBΛX●ѕтуℓє View Post
you want to buy all accs? You are posting on all threads!
yea but i dont get all :P thats my problem xd


Buy it today for 25€ add me skype: jerker.epvp
11/06/2013 18:32 *OTY*#6
PUSH!
25 Euros PaySafeCard
11/06/2013 18:39 IBΛX●ѕтуℓє#7
add me on skype.
11/16/2013 15:44 *OTY*#8
PUSH!!!
11/18/2013 13:48 *OTY*#9
UP!
Plus One Month Premium
11/20/2013 12:56 *OTY*#10
PUSH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBΛX●ѕтуℓє View Post
add me on skype.
Really....You ask me for password before money and i should go first. Go and F*** Youreself
11/29/2013 20:09 *OTY*#11
PUSH BABY PUSH!
11/30/2013 17:03 Radikarl007#12
25 Euro psc
11/30/2013 22:21 *OTY*#13
Yep! I sended you PM with my skype.
12/01/2013 01:45 Viktor1995#14
If you arent against using a MM i could offer you 25€ PSC