Eve's Accounts Shop

10/16/2013 15:03 Eve.Trades#1
Hello everyone !
This are the accounts for sell.

Details about the account :


All the accounts are on NA server.

Account 1 :

Account 2 : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Account 3 :


Price : I know the account value but i will let you offer maybe we can come to an agreement.

The accounts never received any warnings/bans. The accounts will come with Original Email Address and with Full Details about the Email and the account ( dob , secret answers for questions , etc ) . The accounts dose not have a support account created so you can create it yourself.

Payment :


Important :

Read before even THINKING about Purchasing:
Failure to do ANY of these steps will result in a full refund immediately.

How You Will Pay:
1) Paypal Verified Only
2) Send as gift/sending to family or friends
3) Copy & Paste in message of payment: "I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. With this payment, I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with what I have bought and realize that it is in working conditions."
4)You will pay first.
5)Enjoy the goods

Contact :


You can PM us or:
Email: eve.trades at yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger: eve.trades
Skype : Eve.Trades
Please post in the thread before you contact us.
10/17/2013 20:04 Eve.Trades#2
Bump !
Online on skype. No offers till now so feel free to offer.
10/17/2013 20:14 EloBoostLan#3
damn, real nice accounts bro! whats the cheapest one?
10/17/2013 23:24 Eve.Trades#4
thank you very much sir
10/18/2013 01:32 whymelaugh#5
yeah im not going by any. Scammers are so common with account selling.
10/18/2013 02:10 vazcooo1#6
I'm interested in acc 1
10/19/2013 12:22 Eve.Trades#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betaplaya View Post
dam that sucks. Good luck recovering your account. So he's a scammer for sure ?
if he says so ... ppl belive. people are very fast of judging. if his claims are true and he has proof why isn't he going to complain area and dispute me there ? because he's a frustrated guy that knows to insult me on skype and put trash in my thread.
10/27/2013 10:51 Eve.Trades#8
Account 1 and 3 Sold
10/27/2013 14:12 RichardDosenspätzle#9
please write me a pm with your price