Mega Tutorial:From zero to map hero!

10/15/2013 20:33 arczaniol1#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Sorry for many pronunciation foud's:D:D:D

Hello guys !
Today is the day, the day when epvp will understand what mean Metin2 map making.
I'll try to explain all of the staf so easy as I can do it!
So please leave a comment in the topic!


Legend:

  • Part 1: How to make map in L3DT and explain of feew things.
  • Part 2: Saving Height map, ATR +Tile, working with Photoshop and ATR
  • Part 3: Tile - How it works? ATR - How it works?, textures painting!
  • Part 4: Making ATTR, making pack files.
  • Part 5: Adding objects.

Extra:

  • Part 1: Minimap
  • Part 2: Wather

Part 1:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Part 2:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Credits:

Treen
Qentinios
BlackYuko
Vatahar

Thread will by updated one/two time in the week!:mofo:
10/15/2013 20:37 Qentinios#2
L3DT in my opinion is the best program to prepare metin2 map heightmap ;)

There:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
you can see big tutorial in Polish, but i know that Arczi will show it in English.
10/15/2013 21:04 lollozzo#3
I think that the tutorial of arczaniol1 is better because I can understand something, but yours is useful too :)
10/15/2013 21:09 .MaisKolben™#4
L3DT is really a good program, i use it now a long time.
Thanks for your tutorial, maybe we will have some new mappers in the future :).

Kind regards
10/15/2013 21:12 arczaniol1#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by .MaisKolben™ View Post
L3DT is really a good program, i use it now a long time.
Thanks for your tutorial, maybe we will have some new mappers in the future :).

Kind regards
Yes, I agree in poland many pp make money form makin a map.
I hope that pp hier will make also so cool stuff.
10/16/2013 22:00 arczaniol1#6
f5. If it will work like that then I don't see sense to do this tutorial.
10/16/2013 22:35 lollozzo#7
I like but continue this please
10/17/2013 00:19 Satyon#8
Useless ^^ You only need Photoshop and Skill :)
10/17/2013 14:01 lollozzo#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyon View Post
Useless ^^ You only need Photoshop and Skill :)
I don't agree with you :rtfm:
10/17/2013 16:28 arczaniol1#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyon View Post
Useless ^^ You only need Photoshop and Skill :)
Now, photoshop skill :D?
Yea but "Skill" mean good height map.

Next tutorial monday.
10/17/2013 17:37 Chip'#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyon View Post
Useless ^^ You only need Photoshop and Skill :)
Skill hast du aufjedenfall nicht!
2 Maps für mich gemacht, 2 maps verbuggt ! Fixxen ? Ne lieber aus Skype löschen!
10/21/2013 12:39 arczaniol1#12
Second Part of the tutorial

Enjoy!
10/21/2013 13:37 VeSpacco#13
I very very like your idea!
10/21/2013 16:34 arczaniol1#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeSpacco View Post
I very very like your idea!
Thx, enjoy
10/31/2013 17:10 gozdagii#15
Dude please share the next parts of this tutorials.I've been searching it for 4 days.Eventually i found it but there are missing parts.Thanks